Ricoh Aficio 2035 offers complete copying functionality with unsurpassed
image quality and a choice of document finishing options. The Aficio
2035 S/P incorporates network printing,
A6 to A3
- 400% (in 1% steps)
sheets x 2 (3,500 max)
• Scan once - Print Many
• copy features: cover insertion, page designation, stamping,
• Standard ARDF (automatic feeding of documents – one
• Electronic sorting, scanning, and document serving, with
optional faxing capability.
• 600dpi printing, 35 ppm
• Standard Ethernet and parallel ports with high-speed serial
and wireless networking options.
• Standard PCL 5e/6 emulation adn Ricoh RPCS print drivers
with optinal genuine Adobe PostScript 3.
• Complete access to duplexing and any attached document finishing
Scanner Features (Optional):
• Embedded scan to e-mail makes document distribution easy
and economical, as there is no delivery server required.
• Network TWAIN scanning is also available as an alternative
scanning solution for networked users.
• Documents are scanned to the most popular file formats,
including PDF, TIFF, or JPEG.
• Up to three G3 fax lines (support simultaneous fax transmission
and reception in high volume environments).
• LAN-faxing for electronic routing of incoming faxes as well
sending faxes from the desktop without generating a hardcopy
• Incorporates all of the same capabilities and convenience
features as dedicated fax systems.
• Optional JBIG kit compresses files sizes to a minimum before
transmitting to reduce transmission costs.