Ricoh Aficio MP 4000SP is a feature-rich digital system that maximizes productivity with advanced network printing, a large 8.5” simplified color display, Super G3 faxing, and output speeds of 40 pages per minute. All of this and more available in one efficient, cost-effective platform.
• Crisp 600 dpi resolution copies in 256 levels of grayscale
• Comes standard with 768 MB RAM
• 40 GB Hard Disk Drive (Standard on SP/SPF configurations)
• Scan Once, Print Many with fast, clear output at 40 ppm
• Warm up time 13 seconds with first copy speed of 4.1 seconds
• Available in 3 different configurations
• 100-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder efficiently handles multi-page and double-sided originals up to 11" x 17"
• Stackless Duplex Unit creates two-sided copy, print and fax output—cutting paper, filing and postage costs in half.
• Standard 1,200-sheet paper capacity, and maximum 4,400-sheet paper capacity with optional paper banks
• Easy to navigate large, touch-screen, color control panel
• Professional finishing options include 2- or 3-hole punching, multiple finisher options, including optional saddle-stitch booklet making
• Compatible with Embedded Software Architecture, a Java (J2ME) compatible software development platform
• Full-color VGA touch-screen with Simplified Display and Animated User Guidance
• Energy saving features such as Quick Start-up technology and Sleep Mode can save power
• View settings and manage documents from any connected PC via standard web browser
• Print files can be temporarily held using Hold Print and released and collected when you’re ready
• High performance 600 x 600 dpi network printing at 40 ppm
• Scan-to-Email—Easily search and send electronic documents for timely and accurate delivery.
• Scan-to-Folder—Ideal way to archive and share large files with multiple clients.
• Network scanning BW = 50 ipm at 200 dpi; Full-Color = 29 ipm at 200 dpi.